The Information Accelerator is offering a one-day media business bootcamp for entrepreneurs and professionals who want to diversify their business models and get profitable.
Date: Tuesday, March 20, 2018
Speakers: Jessica Lessin, Founder and Editor-in-Chief, The Information + The Information Staff; Meredith Levien, COO of The New York Times
Who should apply: Entrepreneurs and high-level media professionals who work across subjects (news, sports, entertainment) and formats (text, video). This business course is a condensed version of our four-day bootcamp for companies in The Information Accelerator.
What you will learn:
- Content strategies for a subscription business. We'll cover what content sells subscriptions and what content keeps subscribers around.
- How to think about your subscriber funnel and the most important techniques around lead generation and conversion.
- The latest in subscription technology and strategies for deciding between vendors versus going at it alone.
- How to build an engaged community across all channels.
- 1:1 consulting sessions with The Information staff on tech stack and other features
- Networking receptions
Fee: $500 per individual
Space is limited. To apply, please fill out this form as soon as possible.