As The Information's Director of Growth, you will help shape the future of our business and play a key role in our entrepreneurial, fast-growing company. We are looking for a performance-oriented leader who will expand upon several well-functioning growth channels and find new ones to achieve next-level growth at this pivotal time for the business.
This role offers the chance to have complete end-to-end responsibility for how we communicate with potential and new subscribers using a combination of traditional and innovative online strategies. It also involves participating in all facets of marketing and the opportunity to run a bigger team as we grow.
Now five years old, The Information has established itself as the go-to source for hard-hitting, in-depth coverage of the technology industry. Our team is passionate about the future of the media business and has access to some of the most interesting people in technology. The successful candidate will be passionate about the news industry and be excited to work alongside great reporters and strategists every day.
- Take ownership over and improve upon a sophisticated email marketing program.
- Manage strategy and deployment of paid acquisition budget across multiple channels.
- Identify and lead partnership opportunities related to subscriber acquisition.
- Work closely with editorial, engineering, and product teams on launching new features and measuring performance.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in online direct marketing.
- Experience executing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Ability to think and communicate in an analytical, data-driven manner.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience working within a subscription-based business or media company is a big plus.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Generous paid leave that increases over time
- A parental leave policy for new parents
- Access to a 401(k)
- A gym and fitness stipend
- A highly professional, inclusive, diverse workplace with a zero-tolerance policy for harassment
- Beautiful offices in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco with an outstanding view of the Bay
Location: San Francisco
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.