The Information is a San Francisco-based subscription publication known for original, in-depth reporting about the technology industry. We’re the go-to daily read for the most important people in technology and business and are building a one-of-a kind community of subscribers. We have plenty of capital and big ambitions to grow our business and team.
With your help, we’ll make enterprise sales an integral part of our business strategy. You’ll have big impact and be able to work with some of the most influential executives and technology companies in Silicon Valley and beyond. Over 20% of our subscriber community is a founder or CEO, including Dustin Moskovitz, Julia Hartz, Chamath Palihapitiya, James Murdoch and Jonah Peretti.
- Work with senior leadership to grow number of enterprise sales by driving entire sales process from inbound to closing
- Establish and own enterprise sales strategy, pricing tiers, and marketing plan
- Build relationships and a pipeline of customers that will range from large tech companies to VC firms and startups
- Use data to drive strategic decision-making and close deals
We have excellent benefits, including:
- Company-paid health coverage for employees and their dependents;
- Generous paid leave that increases over time;
- A parental leave policy for new parents;
- Access to a 401(k);
- A gym and fitness stipend;
- A highly professional, inclusive, diverse workplace with a zero-tolerance policy for harassment; and
- Beautiful offices in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco with an outstanding view of the Bay.
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Strong track record of closing deals and building relationships in the technology industry
- Experience with a subscription business
- Familiarity with and interest in the technology and finance industries
- Understanding of The Information’s brand
- Negotiation, account management, and time management skills
- Startup experience a plus
- Candidates should be based in San Francisco or be willing to relocate
If this sounds interesting, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
We'd love to hear from you.