San Francisco—The Information is looking for a strong sales professional with a track record of closing deals and consistently beating quotas. As our first sales hire, you will be at the front line of growth at a fast-paced and rapidly expanding company.
You are expected to manage a full sales cycle by qualifying prospects, closing warm leads, and developing our end-to-end pipeline. You must have several years of SaaS selling experience and be looking to take your career to the next level.
This is an especially exciting opportunity for a hungry sales and business development professional as we’ve recently launched our corporate subscription offering. As our first sales hire, you’ll have plenty of greenfield to develop and conquer as you focus on growing corporate subscriptions for companies with between 10-999 employees.
- Own the full sales cycles from initial conversation to closing the deal
- Hit quarterly quota targets to aggressively drive SMB growth
- Lead compelling presentations of our product and vision to a broad range of audiences from C-Level execs to individual contributors
- Track and provide clear visibility on performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities
- Match customers to the best products and services from The Information
- 3-5 years of sales experience with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Excitement to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4-year degree from accredited University/College
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Generous paid leave that increases over time
- A parental leave policy for new parents
- Access to a 401(k)
- A gym and fitness stipend
- A highly professional, inclusive, diverse workplace with a zero-tolerance policy for harassment
- Beautiful offices in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco with an outstanding view of the Bay
If this sounds interesting, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.